For those of you that think I may have dropped off the face of the earth. . .I haven't. It has just been WAY TOO CRAZY here.
On top of successfully adding about 30 matches to the Big Brothers Big Sisters School Based Program, (woohoo me) I have to do all of the paperwork that goes along with those matches. I am still not done.
Then lets factor in the fact that I have a seven year old Girl Scout who also takes piano lessons, and a 6 year old Girl Scout who is involved in Dance and gymnastics.....One of them has had strep this year, the other ran a fever for about 20 minutes then it was gone.
Oh and I have a husband too. :) Love ya babe.
Okay so on top of that IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!!!
So that is why I haven't blogged in a while. . .and why this one is also VERY short.
No comments:
Post a Comment