Well we think we finally may have a name for the mystery that is my health. . .the last time I posted I mentioned that one of my Thyroid numbers that was supposed to be less than for came back at 32. . .that would diagnose me as having a disease call Hashimoto's Disease. I am posting a link at the end of this blog that will help you read up and understand it more.
I will admit however that I am still very frustrated for this whole process, because in my very human mind, we have a name, now treat it. But my human mind is not perfect, there is only one perfect being out there and God is it. He knows what my treatment plan is even if I can't seem to understand His rationale for not revealing it to me in a much quicker manner. For that reason I am going to repost something I wrote several months back. I am still holding firm to this post and praying it daily.
Anyway here is the link to the description of Hashimoto's Disease. http://Hashimoto's disease href="http://Hashimoto's disease disease
By the way, I do go to the doctor again on Feb. 17 to hopefully discuss treatment options and make some decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment