Thursday, March 24, 2011

AARRGGHH...

Okay so for the past two weeks I have been struggling with extremely "grayed" out vision. I can see, however, my right eye is really fuzzy. I didn't say anything to anyone because, crazy me, I was hoping the vision would come back on its own. (something that it has never done)

I finally decided that enough was enough and called my eye doctor in Omaha today. I was truly hoping that she would just order the same course of treatment and not want to see me, but of course she wouldn't. I did manage to get into my eye doctor in Grand Island and found out that my optic nerves have quite a bit of inflamation in them again. They are not swollen like they had been before, but they are inflamed. So that was all my Omaha doctor needed to hear to order a three day course of IV Steroids followed by a 10 day taper of Prednisone.

I can only pray that my vision will be restored after this and I hope that you will pray the same things with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment