Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Advice Please. . .

Okay all, now that most of my medical drama is taking a down turn for a while, I will be blogging about different things. Today I am coming to you for advice. . .

I truly desire a Masters Degree, in what I am not sure. I love to learn and I love to write. I am proud of my teaching credentials and really want to keep them current, however I need to get started on something or that will not be possible. I have a few options. I can get my Masters in Special Education, which would be interesting, but I am not sure my heart would be in that. I also like the idea of a Masters in PreK through 12 Reading. I have often thought about becoming a reading specialist and helping people understand how kids learn to read and making reading curriculum better. But the other option that I have recently been considering in a Masters in English. I have been discussing with a colleague this possiblitiy, because I have been helping them with some English homework that they get from the Community College here in Grand Island. She continues to tell me that she wishes I were her English teacher because she understands it so much better. So what do I do, or what do you guys out there in blog land think would be some good options. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment