Okay so I took some time away because there was nothing to share, however, now I have something so here you go. . .
I recently went to see my eye doctor in Omaha again, hoping that she would agree to treat me or at least try to look into Sarcoidosis again. She was and she sent me home with a prescription for Prednisone and took some blood to test again. However, I just received a phone call from her that my blood tests were normal AGAIN! Of course that made me very frustrated, what is wrong with me????? I guess only God knows.
I do feel better on the prednisone, my eyes seem much clearer and I don't hurt all over place. So I guess we continue to search and hope for more answers soon, or I just live with it. . .
Please continue to pray, because at this point that is all I have and I need your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment