Okay, so I went back to the Dr. in Omaha yesterday. I planned and strategized with my mom about how we were going to "lay down the law" while were there, because these drives every six weeks were getting old, not to mention the time I was taking away from work. We get in there and the dr. once again says I DON'T KNOW why you are losing your peripheral vision. And mom and I both say that we can't keep coming back every six weeks when there is nothing being done. She agrees with us and suggests one more avenue. . .
She has a colleague who used to practice in Iowa City that she would refer patients to when she couldn't find the answer herself, but he has since moved to Texas. She is going to email him and ask him if he has any suggestions and hope that he has some clue as to what we could do. I jokingly told her that it would be awesome if he would come here to see me so that in the event he does want to see me, I wouldn't have to travel to Texas.
So let's go to our knees and pray that God will guide this doctor to give us the answers we need.
No comments:
Post a Comment