Okay so my crazy eyes decided to fuzz themselves out over the 4th of July weekend. I really was not seeing well most of the weekend. It was even giving me a headache, but I chose to sort of ignore it most of the time. I have been so used to not being able to see well, that it is common place for me to have a "fuzz out" from time to time. The more I thought about it I decided that maybe there has been an improvement (crossing fingers) or deterioration in my sight again that will require a new glasses prescription. Guess I should call my local eye doctor again and discuss it with her.
We had an amazing 4Th of July. Church in the morning which was fun (always is), nap after lunch, then we spent the evening at my sisters house. My mom made some amazing ribs, and when I say amazing, all of her food is amazing so this just added to my enjoyment of the holiday. Jeremy and I took our girls and my niece and nephew to the Giltner park where they shot off something like 80 to 100 parachutes for the kids to catch. That was fun to watch the kids rush for them, plus then I didn't even have to purchase my yearly supply, I knew they were going to shoot them at the park. The fireworks display in Giltner was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Especially the final ground display, each shot had red white and blue in it, gorgeous.
Oh and the Agency I have been corresponding with has decided that they would like to go ahead and represent me so that my dream of becoming a published author is becoming more of a reality than I ever dreamed it would. The next step is to have the manuscript formally edited and critiqued.
So once again I have exciting things and not so exciting things, but God blesses me daily, and I pray He Blesses You Too!
No comments:
Post a Comment