Okay so I FINALLY got to go back to the Hillsboro Arts and Crafts Fair in Hillsboro, KS. I have not been there since the whole crazy health episode started three years ago. Incidentally, this would be the week that it started too.
I was lucky enough to go with a great friend, Crystal Dieckmann, and her daughter Katelyn. We had a ton of fun, and I was literally fried in the process. Who would have thought that while it was a low 50 degrees here at home, it was 94 in Hillsboro. But it was good. The best part for me was watching the looks on Crystal's face when she first saw the show, the witnessing her excitement when she purchased a sled with the families name on it.
I say so far so good, because this week I feel pretty good. I joked with a friend that because I hadn't gone back since the whole episode started, I was hoping to go down and be healed. I am in no way healed, but I at least haven't had an episode of blindness, a migraine headache, and my feet are near as swollen as they have been the last few weeks. So really it is so far so good. . .
On another note, I am in the middle of my EXTREMELY busy time at work so I just wanted to warn all of you if it takes me awhle to post again it is because there really is NO TIME!
No comments:
Post a Comment