Saturday, May 8, 2010

Busy Day

Tis the grand day before we leave for the trip to Minnesota. All the preparation that goes into something of this magnitude is mind blowing. I have yet to pack a suitcase, or even the girls' for that matter. (they will be staying with my mom) I have yet to get all of the laundry folded and let me tell you it amounts to just about two mountains, I can't seem to keep up. I have managed to make it to WalMart today, hopefully I won't have to go back. I have fed my children their lunch, and I have successfully procrastinated by writing on this blog rather than doing the things I need to do. So I will sign off for the moment and say thank you for the prayers, thank you for the thoughts, and I will come back later either tonight or late tomorrow.

Lacie

No comments:

Post a Comment