Anyway, we first had to go to one of the hospitals here in town to have my spinal tap done by xray because of my shunt. They also measured my spinal pressure at the time, not sure if it was hi, low, or just right. From that hospital, we headed over to Mayo and now I am currently sitting on "stand by" kind of like at an airport. I have an appointment, tomorrow, but Mayo allows patients to come and sit and HOPE they can get in earlier. We are hoping for this so that we can come home tonight and not miss Myka's graduation from PreSchool. We understand that it may not work out, but then we will be spending another night in the hotel, something that is getting very expensive. I want to extend a huge thank you to my church family for the financial help that they have provided. It is definitely making a difference. THANK YOU!!
PRAYER POINTS:
- Pray that we can get in today and I don't have to come back tomorrow
- Pray that this new disease that they are looking into is the right one, it is a very treatable issue, that can be treated with steroids, a very good things. If you missed it yesterday, the new idea that they are looking into is called Sarcoidosis. Sounds scary but it really probably isn't.
- Pray for safe travel and that our girls are not driving my mother too insane.
I will keep you all posted as to whether or not we get in. . .
Thanks for checking back and for praying.
No comments:
Post a Comment