Thursday, May 13, 2010

Plans

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you.". Jeremiah 29:11-14a

Should we EVER make plans???? Jesus brought this verse to me while I was sitting in the hotel restaraunt having desert. God knows the plans He has for me, they are good plans. Plans that will lead to my well being, plans that will give me the future that He has for me. They are not MY plans, they are His. When I came back from the MRI, I was still a little sad, because it seems like we are not going to get answers from this whole trip.

I had made plans for myself, when I found out that I was going to get to come here. Those plans were that I would get to see these doctors, they would take one look at me and say, yep this is exactly what is wrong with you. God had/has other plans. HE knows that there are issues with my brain, HE knows that my vision is struggling, HE knows why and in HIS time HE will reveal it. So now I have to rely on His plans and seek His wisdom. Sometimes that is hard to do, God will give me the answers soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment