I am truly glad to be home. We have spent much time on the road the last few days, and we arrived home yesterday around 3 o'clock. Of course the first thing we did was pick up Myka from daycare, then we waited for Eliana to get out of school. Needless to say, she was very excited to see us. I am learning that I still have some of the effects of the lumbar puncture that was done on Wednesday. If I sit or stand for too long, my neck hurts to the point that I must lay down.
It is now back to the family routine. Jeremy is now outside mowing and I want to plant flowers, however, I cannot do this until he helps me till my flower bed. I am also looking at putting a new flower bed in so I am really excited about that.
We are still leaning towards a possible Sarcoidosis diagnosis. Some of the medicines I had been on before this trip really scewed the results, plus I would be in the very early stages, which makes it hard to diagnose. So I will keep you updated on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment