Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day Four: Doesn't look like we will get answers any time soon.

So all of the tests we needed to come back as abnormal have come back normal. . .AAARRRGGGHHH. So furstrating. I finally broke down today. . .I am about at the end of my rope, wish there was something actually wrong with me. These people are supposed to be the experts and they are finding nothing, really kinda ticks me off. I was really hoping that the doctor would say guess what, we don't need the MRI's, but that didn't happen. Now I will be spending at least an hour on the MRI table today at 4. NOT FUN!!!!

PRAYER POINTS:

  • Pray for answers, right now we have none.
  • Pray that I don't continue to be discouraged, because right now I am completely discouraged and ready to quit.
  • God's hand on the doctor's.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and for answers. I pray that while you are in the MRI today that you would feel God's hands holding you and guiding you through each step of this.

    ReplyDelete