Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day Two: HMMMMMM

Cruddy, that is how I would descirbe today. Sorry to be so negative, but it is becoming more and more evident that we are probably going to miss Myka's preschool graduation. I have a spinal tap scheduled for tomorrow morning 10:30. The neurologist we saw today wants to check my spinal fluid since I did have a recent episode with my eyes. She also brought up a new idea of a disorder/disease called Sarcoidosis. You can look that up yourselves! :) We are encouraged by the fact that this doctor is intrigued by the case and is wondering wy this new disease/disorder was never explored, discouraged about the delay in testing and such. Back to appointments, we will come back to the neurologist tomorrow and sit one stand by (hoping we can be worked in) if we can get worked in, we will most likely get to come home tomorrow. If we do not get worked in the we will not get in until 2:45 on Thursday. Please, please pray that we will get in tomorrow, niether of us wants to miss the Preschool graduation.

2 comments:

  1. Lacey-
    I can see how much your heart desires to be home in time for preschool graduation, but if God chooses to have you stay in MN and seek more medical answers, perhaps you can have your daughter participate in a HUGE re-enactment of her graduation when you get home. Make it a big deal! Invite friends and family, serve cake and punch, etc. She will feel extra special because she will be the ONLY graduate that day! I will continue praying that you will seek God and His will through all of this.
    In His Amazing Love,
    Julie Richardson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making these updates, Lacey. Hope you get to and through the appointments to an answer.

    ReplyDelete