Please know that I appreciate every prayer that any of you send up to His ears. I know He hears everyone and will answer them all in his own time. I sometimes struggle with how much people have been praying for me. Sometimes I wonder if I really deserve the attention that others prayers are giving me. God has blessed me with an amazing immediate family, church family, and Christ family. You all love with all of your heart and it humbles me. I am a part of that love, Thank you Jesus. I guess my struggle comes from that fact that I know that there are people in this world that may need prayer more than me in this season of their lives.
- Little Sophia Hope Wymer, 9 months old, brain cancer. she is at St. Jude right now receiving treatment. She is God's child too, and much more sick than me. Please please lift her up, pray for healing, pray for comfort, pray for peace.
- All the men and women over seas protecting us. Pray for protection, pray for peace in this great fight. If you feel so lead lift up Jeremy Straatmann, he is not over seas, but he is in the Navy, and those here at home are doing just as much for us here as those over there.
- The men and women fighting the floods in Nashville and beyond. Pray for dry land.
I am just one small part of God's amazing plan for this world. I intend to do all that I can to see His plan realized and I appreciate your prayers. God loves you and me.
Thank You!!
I will pray for you and for the other posted requests.
ReplyDeleteYou have a gift of articulating via the written word.